You Are Here: Home - fashion , Our Lookbook - Moncler down coat , Intermix Sweater Winter Outfit

Hello everyone, I wish you all Merry Christmas.

We had some light snow this morning in Cleveland, the temp dropped to 30's. I pulled out my Moncler coat which I purchased on sale from Saks Fifth Avenue last year. Even though  it was still pricy after discount, but I knew she will never go out of style and with such great quality,I will have her forever, maybe until my 60th or 70th.





 

 

I got this "Pie Top" Sweater from Intermix Miami store in Bal Harbour shops, I like the unique  design.It's 100% wool, and very thick, but not chunky.



 

 

Outfit-

Coat: Moncler (Saks Fifth Avenue)

Sweater: Intermix (Intermix.com/Intermix Bal Harbor Shops)

Handbag: Mulberry Alexa in Pumpkin (Intermix.com/Intermix Bal Harbor Shops)

Scarf: Marc By Marc Jacobs (Saks Fifth Avenue Locator Service)

Boots: Stuart Weitzman ( Saks Fifth Avenue)