You Are Here: Home - fashion , Our Lookbook - Purple wool coat & Zara skirt

 

Temperature dropped back to 35F this morning, which is actually not too bad for winter Cleveland. I guess I was just spoiled this year :)

 After I read Amanda's post of her first cruise , I am so looking forward to my upcoming trip to Orlando, NEXT WEEK~~~~ disney parks, legoland, clear water.... I am coming back!

Well, back to the real life, I need to finish up my paper by the end of day..... about auditory system, tinnitus.......

   

 

Outfit:

Top: Sinclair 10 "Carrie" sweater + Charles Nolan Coat

(Is the follower on my sweater very "Carrie" style? By the way, Amanda bought this wool coat for me at $129.99 from Tjmaxx, and it was originally around $800 in Saksfifthavenue. Thank you Amanda!)

Bottom: Zara full skirt (last year)

Shoes:

Shoes: Materia Prima from yoox

(my another pair of MP boots )

Scarf: BCBG