You Are Here: Home - Burberry , Chie Mihara , Coat amp; Jacket , fashion , Gucci , Our Lookbook - Burberry Brit military style coat with leather patch work - Pre Birthday gift from myself

Hi everyone, today I want to share my new Burberry military style coat with you. Perhaps my mom got the same one from Nordstrom  4 months ago, she paid 40% off the original price. At that time, size 8 was the only available size in our local store, which fits her perfectly ( I think size 6 would fit her even better, however she states size 8 could provide room for her thicker sweater).

I went to Saks few days before the Saks double points even on end of January. I found this coat was on sale, fortunately the last one was a size 4. I tried it on with thin layer of cloth underneath, it fit me perfectly ( The only problem was the sleeves were too long).  Since the double points events will be start in few days I asked a SA to hold it for me. In 2 days I received  a call from the SA who told me the price of this coat dropped again. Finally I paid 60% off of the original price, what a bargain!!

This Burberry coat  runs small, I am a size XS person, and my mom wears Size small normally. But if you have narrow shoulder that's a different story. Alexa tried my size 4, the shoulder part was way too big for her.





outfit:

Coat: Burberry Brit

Bag: Gucci

Boots: Chie Mihara

Skinny Jeans: RL kids size 12