You Are Here: Home - B Briant Artwood , Burberry , Chanel , Coat amp; Jacket , fashion , Issey Miyake , J Crew , Vince , Zara - Mixture of leopard print & orange accessories



We took Nathan to the Cleveland Museum of Art today. I love to have a stroll in the university circle neighborhood,  which reminds me the time I spent in Case Western Reserve University. I also like to show Nathan the buildings where I studied and where he was born in. The whole area holds lots of memories!

Lighting in the museum is always warm and soft, therefore I decided to wear caramel again. To highlight the whole outfit, I put on an orange scarf. The color of this scarf (from Pleats Please Issey Miyake) is so eye-catchy, and I was asked about it many times today.



To match my outfit, I dressed Nathan with an orange Jcrew cashmere sweater. In this color, we will not be missed in crowd :)



Finished with my favorite Burberry down coat. It is the first time I put dark green and orange together, and I am pretty happy at this combination.


Outfit


Sweater top: Vince


Skirt: Zara


Pumps: B Briant Artwood


Belt: JCrew


Scarf: Pleats Please Issey Miyake


Coat: Burberry


Bag: Chanel


Chinese Version 中文版