You Are Here: Home - fashion , Our Lookbook - Patterned dress: M Missoni Vs. H&M


(ignore the belt, which is the only one I have here in my hand)


I am getting geared up for spring. My eyes were caught by colors recently, from JCrew red skirt, to those patterned dresses!


M Missoni, (40% off $445) is on sale at $267. This jersey dress with full lining is super soft but has fluid drapes. When I tried in store, SA lent me a black skinny belt which was indeed pretty! The gold / orange color is also great for my skin complexion.



H&M houndstooth dress, is only $17.95 in store.  It also comes in black/white color combination (similar as this). Though black/white one is very sharp, I want to add something (color?) totally different to my closet. I may put a wide black belt with this dress. The fabric of this dress is comfortable, and pretty thick.

Dear fabby readers, which one do you like more? I love both of them...