You Are Here: Home - Anne Fontaine , fashion , JCrew , Maison Martin Margiela 22 , Mulberry , Our Lookbook , Zara - Black & White fun among colors in March



March is so beautiful, full of colors! Even black and white seem to be different in March from winter :)



I experimented matching a "busy" top with this polka dot skirt, which I normally wore with solid black tops. Also, it is the first time I wear MMM 22 shoes with a skirt (also see here, with pants). The ivory shoes match this zara skirt perfectly! Happily received many compliments for these shoes today! They are very comfy, and true to size (I won't suggest them to high arch or wide feet ). I sprayed water&stain protector on my shoes before I wore them out, and it worked! I got some coffee spill on my shoes today, but it was easily cleaned off!

Outfit


Top: Anne Fontaine (also here)


Skirt: Zara


Shoes:  Maison Martin Margiela 22


Bag: Mulberry


A fitting room picture~ (I did not buy this)



JCrew dolores dress in peacock paisley


Nice quality (silk/cotton), and fits well (I tried size 0). But my hubby is not sold to paisley :(


Add two pictures of Nathan~