You Are Here: Home - Burberry , fashion , J Brand , Materia Prima , Our Lookbook , Vince - Burberry brit ruffled tunic shirt (blouse)



The beautiful color and luster attracted me to this tunic, or oversized blouse. The purple shade is really flattering against my coloring - dark brown hair and eyes. The fit was perfect but still with room to layer - which might be important for this shirt because it is sheering. So after the second price cut, I decided to take it home. I can imagine how shining it will be under sunshine, pairing with a pair of light colored pants/jeans. But now, at 37F, I preferred to wearing it with dark brown leggings. I just feel purple and brown combos look really good no matter what ratio it is. Purple itself is not only flattering against my coloring but also very very romantic!




Outfit


Tunic: Burberry brit ruffled tunic (bought from Saksfifthavenue, item#5045346228539, $158; true to size; same here)


Coat: Burberry


Leggings: Vince


Boots: Materia Prima (from Yoox)


Bag: LV