You Are Here: Home - Balenciaga , fashion , Our Lookbook , Salvatore Ferragamo , Theory - Burgundy-Black-Tan: Ruffle dress with low-heel pumps


(picture taken by Nathan, iPhone)


We are leaving for Boston tomorrow, and I can't wait to see Boston in the spring! Honestly, I am a little bit nervous right now: can I handle the house sale, Nathan and a full time job in the next couple months in Cleveland by myself? Anyway, I would like to share the "experience" with you guys. Talking to all of you here not only helps me get feedback for daily fashion, but also is a great outlet for stress!


As temperate stays between 50-70F, I like to wear spring dresses/skirts as much as I can. This Theory ruffle dress is one of my all-time favorites, and only a few of Theory clothes that I paid full price. It has ruffles, plaid and belt, but all details are well balanced by the low-key color. I wear it in winter with leggings & boots and spring/fall with tights / pumps.


:) enjoy warmth and have a nice weekend!


Outfit


Dress and leather jacket: Theory


Shoes: Salvatore Ferragamo Vara pumps


Bag: Balenciaga