You Are Here: Home - Chie Mihara , fashion , Fendi , Louis Vuitton , Marc by Marc Jacobs , Our Lookbook , Theory - Chie Mihara Ostrich printed pumps & Theory wool shirt



Greeting from Boston!

After 11- hour driving, we arrived at our new home last night! Apparently, Nathan doesn't like sitting in a car for that long :(, but he is happy at our new apartment. Actually, Nathan calls our apartment as a "hotel"! Moving out from a house into an apartment could be fun~~~ let us see.



Weather is great here in Boston, dry and warm! If I am not that tired after the long travel and nervous of the upcoming talk on Tuesday, I would like to have a stroll! Anyway, I will have lots of chance this summer :)





I got my first ebay purchase before we left for Boston yesterday, and I could not wait to wear them out today! I am falling in love with the unique design: a round toe, a cut-out front detail with leather trim cross-over, a black ankle strap with a gold-tone buckle fastening and ostrich printed leather! They are as comfortable as my other Chie Mihara shoes, 3.75'' heel with 0.75'' platform. Received lots of compliments today :) The brown/black color combo of the pumps is the biggest advantage. I can wear them with both black and brown tights! (They are true to size. The front cut-out part is a little bit tight for my right foot but okay for the left one - I will stretch it later.)



Drop a quick note here, I just ordered this dot-print scarf . I never saw it in store, but it is so pretty in pictures. I ordered the white scarf with black dots.

Outfit:


Shirt: Theory (wool, bought 3 years ago)


Jeans: Joes


Shoes: Chie Mihara


Bag: LV


Sunglasses: Fendi