You Are Here: Home - Chie Mihara , Diane von Furstenberg , fashion , JCrew , Joe's , Kids , Life with Kids , Louis Vuitton , Our Lookbook - Diane von Furstenburg blouse & a little pilot



"I am ready to fly this monster!" Nathan was allowed to visit the direction room after landing, sitting in the seat, and touching the joystick~~~ I wish I could be allowed too, lol. Does he look like a big boy now?





Well, when he is fussy, he still behaves like a baby - So it is not easy to shoot some pictures of my outfits :)



I am glad that I found those short sleeve tops, which rescued me from 85F. I walked out in the morning (7:50?), wearing my JCrew sweater dress and tights. After breakfast, I bared my legs instead (9:30). Then, afternoon, I had to change into a short sleeve shirt.......It does sound like I live in CA rather than MA. The orange/yellow color is super eye catchy, which brought me many compliments this evening in the airport. I like its loose fit, detailed shoulder design and of course, it color! A very fun piece!

Outfit


Top: Diane von Furstenberg (shop here, and wore with shorts here)


Sweater dress: JCrew


Bottom: Joe's skinny


Shoes: Chie Mihara nina pumps (brief review here)


Bag: LV neverfull