You Are Here: Home - Chie Mihara , fashion , J Crew , Mulberry , Our Lookbook - Honey cashmere sweater and plaid mini :: welcome Spring



Once I knew the hottest color in this spring is tan/orange/camel, I try to wear all my clothes in this tone as often as I can :) The sweater, skirt and belt are all from JCrew, which always has great sale once a while. You always can find clothes from JCrew with kinda nice quality at reasonable prices. Sometime, I feel JCrew is a relatively decent and more easy-wearing version of Anthropologie, though JCrew is supposed to inherit a lot from Scotland style.



Keeping every single element of the outfit in a same color tone is sorta boring, but definitely safe.


Outfit


Sweater: JCrew cashmere


Skirt: JCrew plaid wool mini


Belt: JCrew multistrap belt (it is $29.99 in store)


Shoes: Chie Mihara Anoushaka pump


Bag: Mulberry Alexa