You Are Here: Home - Anne Fontaine , fashion , JCrew , Kids , La Via 18 , Our Lookbook , Roger Vivier , Sinclair 10 - BLUE : mix & match



In the last JCrew extra 30%off sale, Michelle and I decided to try some full skirts. I am even braver to try a bright colored one! Here it is, JCrew Jardin skirt. JCrew has this style for several years, maybe different colors every season.

I am still a baby for matching colors, especially tops and skirts mix & match. This is the reason, I like dresses more. Anyway, I did couple pairings with pieces in my closet. Have some fun @ home, in such a rainy vacation day. --- please ignore the wrinkles in my skirt, I haven't gotten any chance to steam it.


Sinclair 10 stripe tee + JCrew Jardin blue skirt + JCrew red belt



JCrew faded chambray shirt + JCrew Jardin skirt + JCrew belt + Roger Vivier wedges


 Anne Fontaine white cami + JCrew Jardin skirt + Roger Vivier wedges



La Via 18 sweater cardigan + JCrew Jardin skirt


And, blue is so pretty on our baby model!