You Are Here: Home - Anthropologie , fashion , fur , Halogen , JBrand , Our Lookbook - Calf hair Leopard print pumps on sale @ Nordstrom: with fur vest & coated jeans

Halogen calf hair leopard pumps/wedges are on sale in Nordstrom @ $49.90 now (see here). Most of sizes ar still available online, and you may also find them in your local Nordstrom Rack. During the girls day out yesterday, each of us bought a pair. It is leather upper, lining and sole. Though it is made in China, the quality seems to be good and fits comfy. It runs slightly small, 1/4 to 1/2 size. I normally wear 6M, but this pair I buy 6 1/2 M . Wedge like heel is about 2'' and fully coverd by calf hair. I own a pair of B Brain Atwood leopard print pumps with 4'' heel, but I still take this pair home. I think this pair more like flats, which are made for walking!


I do a very safe match today, leopard print pumps + black coated jeans + brown (honey) colored lamb fur vest.  I can't believe the temperature here drops back to 40F in later April. By the way, Saks fur salon participate their F&F event this year! Amanda bought a cropped fur jacket yesterday, and she got additional 20% off!


Outfit:


 Vest: Lamb fur vest from SaksFifthAvenue fur salon


Jeans: JBrand coated


Shoes: Halogen


Belt: Anthropologie


Bag: Balenciaga