You Are Here: Home - Chanel , Chie Mihara , fashion , fur , JBrand , Lanvin , Our Lookbook , pearl - Dyed lamb fur vest for a chilly spring day: DIY Lanvin-like necklace



Another chilly spring day, around 45F. My outfit is simple: a sweater tee, a dyed lamb fur vest and a pair of jeans. A fur (or faux fur) vest is super useful in spring, pairing with dresses or tees and keeping us warm~



I belted the vest to have a relative sleek look. Also used the belt to match my pumps. Will show how this vest looks like unbelted next time.



A close look of the vest, and my favorite detail is the collar!

Outfit


Dyed lamb fur vest: Saks fifth avenue fur salon


Jeans: JBrand


Shoes: Chie Mihara Anoushaka


Tote: Chanel



 DIY Lanvin-like necklace


Here is a Lanvin-ribbon-necklace



Here are my first two DIYs : white pearls + Navy silk ribbonTahitian (black) pearls+ wine silk ribbon





(Pearls are "pearl shell beads", bought from ebay; Ribbons are silk, purchased from www.mjtrim.com; Size E silk jewelry thread, bought from amazon)

- my DIY is inspired by HJ, one of my girlfriends