You Are Here: Home - Bloch , fashion , JCrew , Our Lookbook , Ralph Lauren , Zara - Ralph Lauren Chambray Shirt & Zara Fantasy Pleated Skirt


Ralph Lauren child-wear girls chambray shirt (sz 16, shoulder part is as wide as JCrew xs) fits me perfectly! I really like the thick texture and nice wash, and it is only $18 (from SaksFifthAvenue). Honestly, I think the quality of this RL chambray is way better thank my JCrew faded popover chambray shirt.


Outfit


Shirt: Ralph Lauren girls chambray shirt


Skirt: Zara


Belt: JCrew


Flats: Bloch (same style, different colors here; Bloch shoes run half size small!)


Nathan got nasty cold virus from his school, which kept me super duper busy in the past 4 days! -- two visits to the hospital during the weekend, can you believe?! Anyway, he is getting better now! See how happy he was today :)