You Are Here: Home - Chloe , fashion , Life with Kids , Our Lookbook , Paige , Pucci , Ragamp;Bone , Rebecca Minkoff , Vince - Shopping day, Fun day, Happy July 4th

We had a great day yesterday. I dressed Allison with traditional Chinese custom in the early morning and took few pictures of her. Then,my mom and I went to the Saks extra 25% off sale from 10am-12am. In the afternoon, we took Allison to  the Aurora Farm outlets. As usual, we hunt deals at the off 5th, and feed ducks at the pond. what a fun day!



I got those Chloe sandles from the Saks Extra 25% off sale, comfortable and classic, and easy to match with any outfit. Those shoes run 1/2 size smaller than regular size, Size 36 fits me perfectly, I am a Size 5.5 person.

70% off the retail price, not too bad :>

You may also buy from

http://www.farfetch.com/shopping/women/chloe-leather-sandal-item-10151195.aspx





I love those Chloe Sunglasses, even through they are from few years old collection. I found those from the Off 5th with great price. And they fit me so well.









Outfit:

Top: Vince green tank top (underneath) Rag & Bone Coral tank top

Botton: Paige white jeans

Shoes: Chloe

Handbag: Rebecca Minkoff  M.A.C

Sunglasses: Pucci (Old) & Chloe