You Are Here: Home - fashion , fitness , Marc by Marc Jacobs , Our Lookbook , Zara - Zara red shorts with stud belt


Since we signed up for a family membership, we spend weekend mornings in the gym. So, my weekend looking is most likely to be t-shirt and shorts :). I wore my new buy, Zara red shorts today. I have kept my eyes on red summer skirts for a while, and eventually I took home a pair of red shorts. Will restyle it with white tops soon!

As to workout, now I alternate running (>30 minutes, @6.4 mph) and swimming (>1km, breaststroke and free style), 4 times per week. I plan to increase strength a little bit and add some weight training. We also plan to sign up for a climbing class. However, workout, sometime, puts couple pounds on me (instead of taking any off)! But it does keep my belly flat and waist small.

OUTFIT


t-shirt: Marc by Marc Jacobs


shorts: Zara (ON SALE! nice quality, true to size. I wear size xs: 5'4, 109 lb)


belt: JCrew