You Are Here: Home - Anthropologie , Co.Bigelow , earthbound , fashion , Our Lookbook , Salvatore Ferragamo , Skin Care , skincare - Price-friendly skincare



 

Earthbound Organics (a British local brand)  eye cream repair & rejuvenate  (15ml, $24) and Earthbound Organics blueberry and vitamin C eye gel (15ml, $24). Earthbound Organics ships to US now! Michelle placed an order last month and sent me a full size EYE GEL (so sweet~~~). I have been using the gel for an entire week, under makeup and for bed time. It functions as well as my LP eye cream ($310.....), keeping my under eye area moisturized & well pumped throughout the day (it is a little bit sticky at the very beginning, but gets absorbed just in a minute!). From other ppl's review (see here, from a Chinese makeup artist), the eye cream could be too rich for me, at least at summer time. What is your feeling, Michelle? I will alternate my LP skin caviar luxe eye cream and Earthbound Organics eye gel from now~



Amanda introduced Co.Bigelow rose water to me many years ago, and then I passed secrete to Michelle. When I stayed at Michelle's early this May, she gave me 2 bottles toner: Co.Bigelow Vitamin Boost Alcohol-free toner (green bottle, $12, 186ml) and Co.Bigelow Dr.Galen Herbal skin tonic (blue bottle, $12, 186ml). From then on, these two toners are my HG products! I use Dr.Galen Herbal toner on T-zone, where I easily breakout in summer time --especially this year; then spray the vitamin boost toner all over the face and neck. In super hot days, I just leave my face clean after the vitamin toner! Personally, I like these two more than Sisley toners! (combination skin type, and very sensitive)



 

Alexander Essentials Real Rose Gel (30ml, $13). I purchased from ebay (this seller provides prompt shipping, and products are fresh- expire on 2014).  It is also a British local brand. I use this gel as summer time moisturizer (face and eye), or serum in other seasons. I also mixed this gel with foundation to improve the moisturizing effect. It smells very pleasant, if you love rose :)



Whenever I planned a 10k, there were some excuses stopped me in the between! This morning, my little boy got fuzzy when I finished 8k... so my goal failed again. To "punish" him, let him take me a picture! 


Outfit: Anthropologie silk maxi dress + Salvatore Ferragamo jelly flats + Mulberry Alexa