You Are Here: Home - fashion , Our Lookbook - 2011 winter vacation :: Clearwater beach



My little boy is 5 yr old today! Happy birthday, Nathan~~~

After spending two days at disney parks, we decided to take a break at clearwater beach (about 90 miles away from Orlando).

We relaxed at the beach enjoying sunshine, with my girl friend, Jing, and her two boys. Jing and I knew each other at graduate school, 2002. Time flies, 9 years later, we all become proud moms. Although we never stay at a same city in the past 8 years, we scheduled reunion almost once a year (unless one of us was pregnant, lol). Well, it certainly gives us an extra excuse to have a vacation.

 

Black bikini top: Tommy Bahama

Black bikini bottom: Ralph Lauren

(Most of time, it is hard for me to find a good set of bikini, therefore I choose black. Easy to mix and match. This is my best set, better than BCBG and J.Crew)

I used Vanicream SPF60 for beach time. It is a little bit greasy, but great quality. Worth every penny