You Are Here: Home - fashion , Our Lookbook - Christmas Eve outfit & My simple dinner - By Amanda

Today is the Christmas Eve, my hubby and I took Allison to the mall. Let her walked around and saw lots of busy last minutes shoppers. I didn't buy any thing, will wait for the day after Christmas.

By the way, I were amazed when I passed by Louis Vuitton saw those empty shelves.  This year I definitly could feel people  spending more money during the holiday season since 2008. I wish the economy gets recovered from recession soon.

Today's outfit









This is one of my favorite vintage cameo necklace. I got it from www.trademe.co.nz around 8 years ago. I also found a pair of matching ear rings from TJmaxx.



OUTFIT-

Sweater: Leifsdottir

Botton: J Brand

Handbag: Chanel

Necklace: Vintage

Tonight's simple dinner (Hot pot 麻辣火锅)

Wok: Le cruset ( this is the best wok I have ever used, I will write a episode talking about my Le cruset collection)