You Are Here: Home - Add Down , Balenciaga , Citizen Humanity , Custo Barcelona , fashion , Our Lookbook , Salvatore Ferragamo , Vince - Adding some fun::Vince Sophia Variagated Stripe Cardigan & custo barcelona shirt


It is very hard for me to step out of my comfort zone for winter "fashion" : boots+skinny pants/jeans+ big sweater+coat. I do want to dress in different ways, for example: shorts/mini skirts with oversize sweaters, flare pants with cropped tops.... however, 8 out of 10 times, I changed back before I headed to work........ hopefully, in this year, I can improve! Sometime, stepping out of the comfort zone can give ourselves a totally new look!

Well, I am alos bored at those basic colors in my winter wardrobe, which is full of black and grey. So I decided to pull out one of my summer shirt (from Custo Barcelona) and layer it with this Vince cardigan. Hopefully, the vivid pattern/color of this shirt can bring the whole "boring" outfit a little bit fun.



Top: Custo Barcelona shirt (bought from Barcelona Boutique in NYC) and Vince Sophia Cardgian

Bottom: Citizen Humanity black skinny

Boots: SF

Coat: Add Down down coat

Bag: Balenciaga