You Are Here: Home - Balenciaga , BCBG , Burberry , fashion , Materia Prima , Our Lookbook , Vince - Green & Gray :: Burberry dark green down coat AND Vince gray metalic sweater tunic



Can't believe it is already half way of this week! Time flies! I submitted my paper last night, and I am so relieved now! I love to finish one project as fast as I can and then, start a new one, a fresh one!

It is snowing, again, this morning, but not that cold. I saw my little one put on his red coat, then I decided to dress myself in GREEN..... a very happy color combination, isn't it?





The sweater / tunic I am wearing today is from Vince (I am a big fan for Vince sweaters). It is cashere blended with metalic (gold) thread. I bought this sweater tunic from Nordstrom Rack in Chicago two years ago, and paid for about $80 then. It is one of my favorite cashmere sweaters, which is very soft, shimmery and has excellent quality (no pills so far for about 2 years). Michelle saw an exactly same one in her local runway Tjmaxx last month (NJ), and the price is a little bit higher than what I paid. If you like vince sweaters, and don't want to pay $300, check your local Nordstrom Rack and Runway Tjmaxx frequently~~~ Overall, I feel the quality of Vince sweaters is better than Theory. I have to shave Theory cashmere sweaters frequently (check the sweater shaver, which is recommended by Amanda).

outfit

Coat: Burberry

Sweater: Vince

Scarf: BCBG cashmere

Boots: Materia Prima

Bag: Balenciaga