You Are Here: Home - AG , Anthropologie , Camera lense , fashion , Nature , Our Lookbook , Pucci , Salvatore Ferragamo - Hello Spring, Hello Amanda - long time no see!

Hello, everyone! I am so sorry  for not adding any new posts for so long. Finally, I found a good replacement of my broken lens and today's pictures are all taken by my new Tamron SP AF 60mm F/2.0 Dill II Macro 1:1 lens. I paid over $500USD for it, in my mind,  the quality of these pictures has paid off the price already!

First, I want to share these beautiful spring flowers which have blossomed in my front yard.  To be honest, I didn't know what was my favorite season before. However, when I saw those bright colorful blooming flowers while I were driving in the community this morning, my eyes opened up. I suddenly realized that my favorite season is spring. Maybe for people who live in the southern part of the country will never experience the feeling I had this morning. Spring brings me joy, energy, and hope.



I pairing my anthropology embroidered eyelet button-down shirt with AG (the stevie ankle) colored jeans to match the bright colorful day.




Outfit: Anthropologie embroidered eyelet button down shirt in green motif

AG Jeans THE STEVIE ANKLE

Ferragamo Cassia pump